CHAPTER 1 - GENERAL PROVISIONS
Article 1 (Purpose)
The purpose of these terms and conditions is to regulate the provisions and conditions of use of the services, matters and procedures related to member registration and other necessary procedures, for the members of the website of Park Roche (hereinafter the "Service") provided by Hotel I-Park Co., Ltd. (hereinafter the "Company").
Article 2 (Effectiveness of the Agreement)
1. These terms and conditions shall be effective once they are posted on the service page after the announcement procedure according to the Article 31 of Telecommunication Business Act and its enforcement ordinance article 21-2, or when they are notified to the member via e-mail and other methods.
2. The Company may modify these terms and conditions and the modified terms and conditions shall be effective once they are communicated to the related parties or announced.
Article 3 (Regulations Other Than the Agreement)
All the matters which are not stated in these terms and conditions shall comply with the relevant regulations such as the Framework Act on Telecommunications, Telecommunications Business Act and other relevant acts, if they are stated in the respective regulations.
Article 4 (Definitions of Terms)
The definition of the terms used in this agreement shall be as follows :
1. Member : The customer who concluded the service utilization agreement with the Company.
2. ID : The combination of characters and numbers selected by the member for the identification of member and the use of services by the member.
3. Password : The combination of characters and numbers selected by the member to protect the respective private information.
4. Administrator : The person selected by the Company for the general management and smooth functioning of the service.
CHAPTER 2 - SERVICE UTILIZATION AGREEMENT
Article 5 (Establishment of the Utilization Agreement)
1. When users click the "Accept" button following the question: "Do you agree with the above users' agreement?" it shall be deemed that the user has agreed to these regulations.
2. The users' agreement is established when the Company approves the application for use submitted by the member.
Article 6 (Application for Use)
The application for use can be submitted by completing the following information on the application form.
· Telephone number.
Article 7 (Approval of the Application for Use)
1. The Company shall approve of the application when the member submits the application for use after accurately filling out all of the information regulated in Article 6.
2. The Company defers approval in any of the following cases.
① If the equipment is not available for use.
② If there is any technological hindrance.
3. Additionally, when the Company seems it necessary, the Company may not approve should any of the following be true.
① If the name is not the real name of the member.
② If the application was presented using the personal information of other person.
③ When false information is registered in the necessary information section during application.
④ When the member applied with the purpose to offend others or for social security.
⑤ When any requirement for application set by the Company was insufficient.
Article 8 (Contents of the Service)
The Company shall provide for members discount services when using the general facilities of the resort and provision of information via e-mail, and the detailed contents of the services shall be posted on the home page.
CHAPTER 3 - USE OF THE SERVICE
Article 9 (Obligations of the Company)
1. The Company may never disclose or distribute to any other third party the personal information of the member in relation to the use of the service without the prior consent of the member. But, if requested by the national institution according to the regulations such as the Framework Act on Telecommunications, if it is for an investigation of a crime, or if it is requested by the Korean Internet Safety Commission, or if it is requested according to any procedure based on relevant regulations, it shall be deemed as an exception.
2. The Company shall basically maintain the personal information provided by the member for one (1) year, and this period of maintenance shall be automatically extended for additional one (1) year if there is no particular objection from the member.
Article 10 (Obligation on the Supervision of Member ID and Password)
1. The management/control of the ID and password is the sole responsibility of the member. All the results derived from the negligent management or unfair use of the user ID and password shall be the sole responsibility of the member.
2. Any member whose ID was unfairly used shall immediately notify the fact to the Company.
Article 11 (Modification of the Agreement)
The member shall modify on-line, if any information registered in the moment of application for use was modified.
Article 12 (Obligations of the Member)
1. The member shall comply with the matters notified by the Company as relevant regulations, regulations of this agreement, guide on utilization and matters that require attention, and shall never commit any act which may disturb the operation of the Company.
2. The member may not perform any commercial act using the service without the prior consent of the Company.
3. The member may not copy, reproduce, modify, translate, publish, broadcast, use with any other method or provide to any other third party, the information acquired in the use of the service without the prior consent of the Company.
4. The member shall not commit any of the following acts when using the service.
① Unfair use of the ID of other member.
② Any act with crime as purpose or any act related to any kind of crime.
③ Any act which may impede the sound practice, culture or social security.
④ Any act which may be defamation or insult for any third party.
⑤ Any act which may infringe the rights of any third party, as intellectual property rights.
⑥ Act of hacking or distribution of computer virus.
⑦ Act of transmitting specific content as advertising information or spam against the will other person.
⑧ Any act which causes, or may cause disruption in the stable management of the service.
⑨ Any other act which infringes any of the relevant regulation.
Article 13 (Information Provision and Posting of Advertisements)
1. The Company may provide diverse information which is considered to be necessary for the use of the service by the member, by posting on the website and through other methods.
2. The Company may diffuse advertisements as information related to the management of the service via e-mail, letter, cable media and others.
Article 14 (Suspension of Service Provision)
1. The Company may suspend the provision of service in any of the following cases :
① When it is indispensible for the reparation or supplementation of the equipment for the services.
② When the key telecommunication business operator regulated in the Telecommunication Business Act, suspended the electricity and communication provision services.
2. The Company may entire or partially limit or suspend the service when there is any obstacle in the normal use of the service due to national emergency, power failure, error in the service equipment or excessive server workload/traffic in the service.
Article 15 (Copyright of the Posts)
The rights on the data posted on the service shall be as follows :
① The rights and responsibilities on the posts are on the publisher (user who posted them), and the Company may not use them commercial purposes without the consent of the publisher. But this shall not be applied in case of any non-commercial activity and the Company may have the right to post them within the service.
② The member may not use the data posted on the service for commercial purposes as; processing or selling the information acquired during the use of the service.
Article 16 (Cancellation of the Agreement and Limitation of Utilization)
1. The member who wishes to cancel their utilization agreement shall personally submit the application for cancellation of agreement to the Company through the service.
2. The Company may cancel the service utilization agreement when the member infringed the Article 12 or other regulations of this agreement and did not resolve it within the period specified by the Company.
Article 17 (Compensation for Damages)
The Company shall not be responsible for any damages to the member in relation to free services provided by the Company, unless it due to a mistake by the Company.
Article 18 (Exemption, Compensation)
1. The Company shall not be responsible in any case for the accuracy, reliability and the contents of the information, data and fact posted on the service by the member, and the member shall be solely responsible for all the damages which may occur in relation with the data posted or transmitted using the service under the responsibility of the member, and for any disadvantage which may occur based on the selection of data or the use of the service.
2. The Company shall never be responsible for any transaction of products/goods between the members or with any third party using the service which consists in the infringement of the Article 10, and neither shall be responsible for the benefit expected by the member in relation with the utilization of the service.
3. The member shall be solely responsible for any kind of damage occurred due to the negligence of management or utilization, or the unfair use by any third party of the ID and password.
4. If any responsibility on member or any other third party is charged on the Company and therefore the Company suffered any damage due to the infringement of the Article 12 and other regulations of this agreement by the member, the member who infringed this agreement shall compensate for all the damages which the Company suffered and shall exempt the Company from any kind of relevant damage.
Article 19 (Settlement of Disputes)
1. The Company and the member shall make all necessary efforts to resolve any dispute which occurs in relation to the service.
2. Despite the regulation of the above clause 1, if any legal action is presented due to any dispute, the competent court shall be the court of the location of the headquarters of the Company.
(Date of Enforcement) These regulations shall be effective and enforced from November, 15th, 2017.